The Hyperlink Highness of Life - 1

That Whisper from the memory's backyard was loud enough to break my silence. Yes' that call after all those time suddenly started ringing time and again. I'm not afraid of high life but I just don't wanna be High enough to let anyone understand the real of me. Keep Everyone confuse with your multiple personality disorder which in-turn keeps me higher than weeds. just in-case if anyone has any doubt, below is the story of that Night of reality to prove.

Like always I tried my same strange idea of solo highness. Rain !! please dont be so cruel I 'm already sick. I  was feeling fucking cold enough to lean inside blanket but who cares. I already determined my solo adventure for today. gated inside the cab and went to PUK'. what the hell, name is so weird or may be 3 letter word was depicting the things I wanted. one, two and three shots of vodka.. little bit strike to my mind. jumped on the stage.. dance time ! sad songs was playing on a repeat n the fool me dancing on the same beats... Hopefully none was caring about the things I was doing.

it was approx 10pm.  Exact time to taste the solo adventure. Took that thing.. 5-minutes nothing happened' OMG did somebody made me fool ? cheated Me I guessed so.. but wait its was 10 minutes I started feeling that stimulation. yup' adventure started.. went back inside to same dance floor . Everyone was High and music playing was also high enough to burst my eardrums. suddenly my feet started moving... guess what ? I was dancing and it was involuntary action of mine.
music was "Dhinkchhikaa". If I can remember then that was International Love' the song which was beating the heartbeat of mine. I was rocking the floor without bothering who I am or what others goona think of me. That's the solo stimulation I loved the most and Yeah 3-4 more people joined me. By the time some quarrel took place between some group of drunken visitors . Surprisingly though I wasn't from both the side but I took the chance of crowded clash and tried my luck there as well.
It was 30 minutes from then and everything was calm except my bleeding hand, that might be the side effect of heating someone on this face and yeah by the time felt little bit of pain in my nasal side of face.

Time to hit another level so ordered two shots of tequila bottomed up at once. Got another kick inside  my chest .. next moment I was singing karaoke from the floor and people were like  F**k that sh** man, please stop  but who cares ? I was tuning my own vocal from  'summer of 69' soon they were enjoying, i mean those 4-5 people who were dancing with me in bottom level. It was rock-star performance I was giving on stage (just my perception). suddenly saw one solo like me felled on surface. Quickly went towards him, held him up but he was too much drunk. Took him to the washroom , putted my finger inside his mouth and made him Vomit. Yukkk... what the f*** i was doing ?? guess what' I saw real of me again that time I couldn't able to restrict myself from helping him. Yes, Leaned him  aside through wall and washed my hand. slowly slowly returned back to the chairs & asked waiter for lemon and made him lick it. slowly slowly He was becoming conscious. the moment I realized he is bit fine now, I needed another level of Highness !! this time Rum and 3 pegs... bottoms up !!

..so here I am at my top and now its time to take on dance floor again. I was dancing like mad . I dont know what happened to me that day, I was feeling careless & carefree that time. Felt little bit tired so leaned myself towards wall with grape juice. yes, needed some sweetness to calm down.

After reaching at top you have a clear picture of everything.. I was simply taking a glimpse of everything and everyone inside that PUK. Someone busy on chat, someone on call, someone slept on table , 3-4 dancing, few smoking and I was simply taking a look while noticing the details. None was peaceful, Why ? May be just caz everyone has there own sorts of problem. Thought to rest found the empty chair near that Vomit guy, he was doing something on phone. He thanked me and asked my name. I lied him and told some random name. reason I don't know but caz I didn't wanted to be known though it doesn't made any sense. it was quarter to 1am thats when i needed my bed desperately. Paid my bills took the cab and returned to my room...

         ...to be continued !!









Comments

Popular Posts