.....lost destinatioN"

Life :- well known phenomenon to fulfill our all wish n desire. But sometimes we fail to understand what exactly we want from life. Is it a life for our own desire or it’s a golden time to fulfill someone else desire.

This unfavorable question of my empty mind always creates a confusing situation in front of me. Sometime I may fail to understand the voice calling me from my inside but most of the time its getting ignored by me due to the other voice. This loud whisper always calls me from in the form of my parents, family, my friend , my life. Me, myself always spends our time together without the presence of any selfishness to recognize my identity…what I m ? a body, a purpose, a dream…or a question. This Complicated situation always increases my efficiency by decreasing my thinking ability.

I just hate this condition of questioning hour, don’t know whether I will get my answer or not. People around me always makes me feel proud by complimenting my “Helping Nature” but I m helpless in my own situation. Gained lots of experiences from lots of people but every situation in my way is different from each other. All assumptions, all wishes seems fake to me. Science says blood inside body transfer all the vital nutrition among different body organ but in my case it’s the question with the emotions shares this transfer of blood inside my body.

Taking breath from my inside thought makes it more complicated with each passing moment. Opening n closing my teary eye simultaneously makes it more blunt to prepare a majestic environment which always try to ask me, in my own voice.

Its really unbelievable, to act like deep thinker when my own limb is stopping me from counting my dream. Though it’s a foolish question to ask who I m?

I surely goanna find this answer. Anyway I have to find its answer because unless I get this answer, my death will be meaningless”

Hope I have completed the halfway of my journey with lost destination.

Comments

Popular Posts