Desiring Destiny (Midnight Missing of a Lover-5)



Ahaa… so you are seating here buddy !!
What’s up.?? Drunk, down or high?? These questions were enough to tickle his inner strings of heart & as I guessed. Somehow I, managed him to speak up and rest sentence are written as what he said.
“Naah, neither I am drunk, down or high on weeds but definitely I need one, but wait why should I ?? I don’t think it heels me, rather it makes me awake till sunrise burning inside & raining outside. You people feel pleasure in it and me “I just feel more myself more than before lesser then tomorrow. I wished, I could get sleep and can be careless about all other people but my bad luck, with great thinking ability I can’t stop myself from thinking about own personal life which always lived in ruin. Did I do anything wrong by feeling everything truly rom heart? Did I?”
 ( I was speechless, not because his words were true but caz his eyes was whispering truth. So I just kept myself silent and tried to understand his perception. Questioning him…What happened?)
With a laughing gesture, he spoke directly to me, “nowadays I wake up at 5-6am, I feel hungry but I don’t eat. I feel sleepy but eyes wanted to be open, I distract my mind in every way but again it stops at only one person. Being too much sensitive is boon sometimes caz you can feel and see the sides of people hidden from rest of the world but other times you feel same pain ,hurt, emotions, and care as they experience. You understand, you feel, you experience it and by doing good you find yourself in same situation of bad. You know I love Night very much than day caz dark side of everyone is visible during night. Everyone puts off there mask down at night, so you can easily get acquainted with the real side of everyone. And during this process I found everyone as I expected except one person “I call her Barbie” she was just opposite to my perception. And this difference made my mind to think about her like a case study.. the more I tried to understand her, the more I got closer to her n fortunately or unfortunately I got a clear picture of her originality which exactly matched the image of my perfect soul mate , which I hardly thought existed on this earth.
her voice, her words I never found something different from what she thinking inside. Now as I am in love with that angel, which is true as I think a separation is coming in our way… or may be its arrived.
thing is that I am not finding a way to react to these situation, something inside making it uncomfortable to live on. “hello, why are you smiling?” did I put some joke over here.. ohh wait, yes its fun only..
let me go for a another puff, may be then I can burn the inner sensation with the smoke of this puff.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts