Surprised with my Surrender


1st time when I was about to start my Hostel Life, just before boarding on train my mom asked me “beta don’t harm others, never ever. Even if they are wrong Try to forgive them for their did. One day they will realize their own mistakes. Accept your own fault, try to correct it, have confidence and courage for your work and Have patience for success”
slowly-slowly time passed. Started my journey in unfamiliar world with my 5yr stay in Sainik School. As usual like studies I forgot those words mamma said to me. It faded away from my mind but the impression it left on my destiny was hard to erase. And till now it’s going deeper and deeper.

Mamma I know you were right I respect you and your teachings to me but now I am losing my patience, my confidence, my trust my faith on my did. Have I done any mistake by taking a wrong thing in right way?
L what should I do mamma? I forgave him/her no. of times but time and again they did the same mistake. Am I a way of amusement to them? Neither I can forget him/her nor can I leave him/her without teaching a lesson. Why peoples are so complicated mamma? In spite you offer sugar to them they will through salt stone upon you. Mamma I wonder how long I can be the same son of you. Life is making my way very tough with all those teachings of childhood. It’s really making me tougher and tougher mamma. Trying hard to save my same identity but slowly - slowly I am losing my grip on it.

Mamma please show me a way to get a way out of it. To save my real identity with my same principles of life. Else I wont be able to hold myself from going in the same dark world which I used to hate in my entire life



 
"Gonna be someone, gonna give something,
It's gonna be my life,
so i'm gonna live each day and each night,
'cause i can't keep hiding,
i can't keep running away
So i'm gonna be stronger,
i'm gonna be better made,
i'm gonna give everything,
Just to bring me back again...!!!"

Comments

Popular Posts