World Behind My Wall

Today is 3rd month of our <3 Relationship, that is 19th May , surprisingly things have changed a lot. I dont know how and why? but i never wished that a day will come when yuh'll not talk wid meh..! :(
Dont yuh know how much i love yuh..
cant you understand how badly I m missing yuh right Now..!!
Wished yuh can be here near meh then yuh might have seen and felt the loneliness that exist in my life widot yuh?
you only said na atleast give a try.. but what now ?/
now i am giving it a try wid all my Heart and soul and yuh back-out.. why?? why ?? tell meh the reason.. :'(
I love yuh.. I love yuh very much..
yuh cant imagine whats my life in past 15days widot yuh..!! its like hell i am living..
called yuh many times but I think you have changed your number.. :'(
I love you yaar ... where are yuh.. talk to meh.. come back in my life...
its empty widot yuh....
 i am missing yuh very much..!!
if any mistake I have done forgive meh.. i just wanna yuh... 24x7 i thinks abut yuh.. even in dreams.. i am seeing yuh... love yuh yaar.. come backk.. come backkk
love you..  always forever...
i still remembr each n every words of that 19th feb's night...
you only said na yuh will love me always n forever.. then whts changed now?/ :( :'(
I am Still same. only thing changed is me who loves you more than before.

I can understand why you wanna leave meh. For my happiness and Good future na.. but dont yuh know I can Be BEST only wen I am With Yuh. I wanna live with yuh forever..
after what happened with meh in past I hardly believed in all these things but yuh came and changed all my hatred into love and now again same thing happening wid meh.
I love Yuh .. Come Back My Love..
Madly, Deeply In love with you..
Missing you... :'(

Comments

Popular Posts