The Liar inside Me



Are you happy?
Yes off course, I’m. Everyone is happy and they supposed to be, then why not Me?
Yes, I am happy, I deserved to be happy.
Quitting the conversation somehow I managed to convince her that I am Tired and I need some sleep now. A much needed sleep to stop pretending with my faking smile.
This world is so strange. Everyone knows the real answers yet they would ask you the false. But main problem starts when someone’s answer becomes Half True and Half Lie.
The same thing tickled my thought, what if she believes my answer or what if she understands the sarcasm of my faking answers? But yes I am a happy guy more socially but missing more heartily.
The main reason I lie is to show others that I am strong brat same like my High school days always Bindas, cares less lives more. Pretending makes you better and the longer you pretend the more it becomes your habit and someday it becomes your character or TRUTH you live for.
I dream, I dream big but bigger not in sense of Money or lavish life  but bigger in sense of Happiness, Happiness of each individual connected directly or indirectly to me, with whom I shared even a moment or had conversation from Rickshawala Thelawala to all my family members. So my Dream is Bigger because it contains lots of dreams of lots of people.
I wanna be same like song of “Taylor Swift  someday I will be so strong to lift not just one but all of Us...
With same strngth like the song of “Kai Po Che” “Suljha lenge apni Kismat ka Manjha

I may be too much self-acclaimed Good Men but in Real wanted to be Truth, a Truth which can cross all Lies of my Own Life, because I am not Happy, Caz I am not like everyone else, Caz I don’t Deserve to be happy.
Yes she guessed it Right… But it’s too late, It’s too Late to wake up now..!!
Dream Over Now…. Next Day Next Dream
Die Young :D

Comments

Popular Posts