Dreams at Dawn (The Midnight Missing of a Lover- 4)



Its 30th September.. Almost 6 months since we started knowing each other personally more importantly by heart... Though it was a soft corner for You in my heart since 7th December 2007 but we both started as casual conversation, than friend , good friends n now a Lover...  6 months is not enough but still we have come a long way together & hopefully it would be forever...
If you look carefully, you can easily figure out the change I mean good chance & impact you made both on my life & soul... Earlier I used to be boy but now i am becoming a best man to stand near you...
Frankly speaking, i was nothing except a person with huge bad experience of life n people.. But though i never lost hope upon good things n thought,  after 27years of life i was at verge of losing all my strength & belive but "kehte hai na,angel comes to rescue good people only at right time" you are same angel to me. After you came all negativity of my life vanished like a bad perfume in sky.  "Mera subah uthna,  Breakfast krna ,  Puja karna ,  Padhna ,  Shaant rehna,  Confident Rehna and most importantly tumhe miss krna" all became my daily routine, In one word.. I found myself once again when you came into my life.  And results are coming out, it’s just start Barbie...  More good results are still to come and it would follow one another.  I searched for a reason to do my best & you became that perfect reason. 
 
Your smile, your eyes, your trust, your care, your love, your innocence trust Me girl.. None can see n feel a real of you more than you and I challenge same for your mom n dad.  They too can't defeat me in understanding you. 

You know what, every night I write a long message to You but it's just a glimpse of what i think and feel about you..  I love you, I love you more each day better than yesterday less than tomorrow,  don’t know how to make You understand that your love is my heartbeat without which I can’t survive. Seeing you go would be tougher than seeing this universe end. I know you have million reasons to say why it won't work in our way but for me one reason is enough to defy every reasons of your’s that reason is... "... Because I Love You" and yeah god can't deny this fact too including You.
But still my bleeding heart wishes more importantly your happiness only.  Wished i can make you understand, holding your hand make me pass all trouble of life.  Wish I could make you understand if you could promise me to walk at least one step together with me for our togetherness,  I would travel whole journey by carrying you upon my shoulder. Let's see what goanna happen but please I request You if possible do something,  if it's also not possible then also do something caz reward never go to the person who just wait for turn..
I Love You Barbie... Hope you understand the depth of the ocean I am swimming around to be with You.. Missing You dil se. :(

Comments

Popular Posts