Hopeless Hope ( Conversation b/w Stranger & Anonymous)




Stranger :: I love that status! I mean yours..
 Hum sab k sath yahi hota hai na,
  Stuck with the wrong guy at the right time and hoping you get rescued!
Hmmm... : Anonymous
Right love with someone at wrong time... It always sucks
😂.
Pta nhi kya hota hai, the only thing I know is..
Either I'm too GOOD or maybe I am too FOOL...  But its okeh...  I guess I'am fine
Memories...  Memories....  N only memories
😂😂😂
Stranger :: Hehehe true ... Mujhe na right guy wrong time ka shrap hai
Plus ab Toh parents bhi shaadi shaadi start kardiye
I don't know ...
Main bhi almost memories se khush hoke rahjaungi akele forever ...
There is difference b/w Khuss hoke reh jaoongi & khuss hke rehna hi padega (no options) : Anonymous
  Stranger :: No option wala hi, I guess...
Stranger : BDW, How are you shubh ??
Nothing… Just waiting at sea beach for tornado to damage my hut, : Anonymous
Nothing more i can do about
Stranger :: Why ? I mean she knew na that you like her? Kya shubh ... tune bola toh tha na use
Yup,  she knows..  She knows.. She trust... But...  Kya frk padta h,  galti meri h.  : Anonymous
Insaan baane ki kosis me pehchan bnana bhul gya..
She loves me.. Loved me.. Itna v kafi h..
And this society....  Kya boloon... its bttr to be numb n insane sometime.
Stranger :: Ek min Shubh...
 Pehchaan... ? Kya bakwas hai...Tune baat ki usse?                     
 And please yeh sab mat bol ... what nonsense...
You are a great guy .. since ur Btech days I know u ... u have always taken responsibility, always made others happy(including me) ... this happy go lucky guy... 
don't let anything ruin what you are .. please!.
Try to understand yaar, If Agar kisi ko hlka sabhi pta v chala toh..  They will ruin her life.. : Anonymous
 N i dont want her to get in trouble, Wo kya, aur v kisi ko khud k liye trouble me nhi dekh skta.
 I'm not selfish.. I won’t bear that...
I can travel 99.99%steps.. But only if she could start wid. 01%
But its okeh yaar..  Chalta h sab...
😜
Stranger :: Shit .... I don't know what to say ... shubh ... yeh usko ek last baar Toh bol
 That 99.9 wala
 May be she is scared ... usse apni khushi ka na pata ?
I asked her thrice... : Anonymous
Now, m not beggar..  If still she fails to trust, understand or scared..
Then then I don’t supposed to ask anything  
It was her statement. 

Mujhe lagta tha k bas chatting ho rhi hai...jab tak hui thik hai....nai v hui to tumhe zyada fark nai padega....... Mujhe lagta tha k tum apne life se aise hi khush the....
Main to uss time yhi sab sochti thi....
Ye to sochi v nai thi k tum milne k baad  itnaaa pyaar  karne lgoge....
Tum humeasha kahaan karte the na k tumhe sirf tumhara phone or net chahiye. .or koi naa bhi rhe to koi fark nai padta...mujhe ye sab sun kar bhaut kharaab lagta Tha......u remember tumhara phone kharaab ho gya tha to kuch din k liye tum ban ne ko diye the......main maan hi maan manna rhi thi k zaldi se thik ho kar aa jaye...per tum uss time bolte the k late hi thik ho wahi achha hai....Mujhe sun kar thoda ajeeb sa lga tha...per Phir tum mujhe btaye bhi the k phone calls or msgs se tum pareshan ho jaya karte the

Sach kahun to main Inn sabme padnaa hi nahi chahti thi qki jab main ye achhe se janti hoon k meri shaadi hone waali hai to ek tarah se mujhe inns ab me bilkul v nai padna chahiye tha. ..per kya karti ......ho gya.....or aage jakar tumhara dil bhi tod jaungi...mujhe haan nai bolna chahiye tha na. ....
Sach me....ager main tumhare wellbeing k liye thoda bhi sochti na to main naa hi bol deti...per main
to selfish ho gyi.....
.”
Hmm.. :( : Anonymous
Stranger :: I am sorry Shubh!
Sach mein...
Yuh dnt hv to be sorry yaar..  Still life has more than 45+yrs to show me unfavorable things.... : Anonymous
Tightened my still belt since the day i went outside for studies...      
Aur sachh,  kahu toh mujhe aab kuchh feel nhi hta.. Kuchh v nhi...  Ekdam se kuch v nhi  
Wo kehte hain na.. "Mom(wax)  ka kaam hi,  Jalna, Pighlna aur fir se mom ho jana"
M sorry,  didn't wanted to make yuh sad,  but it came out al f suddn...
and yeah.. Yuh don't worry i would be same as i was,  n i am still same
😜

(Few Days Later when Marriage of anonymous lovers was fixed, Diwali midnight )
Stranger : Can I ask one question Shubh ?
How Are you ??
:)  : Anonymous
             
Stranger : Stop smiling iss tarah shubh... mujhe ajeeb lagta hai.
 I request you, don’t smile is tarah, I know whats going inside you
 Shubh Plz..”
: Smile v na kroon...? : Anonymous
Stranger : Sorry ... you know I didn't mean iss tarah...
Please smile shubh
I am just saying that you don't have to force a happy face... And stop sticking around that place ...
it 'll keep pricking you...
I have to smile. Nt bcaz i am happy.. Juzt caz i dnt have options left...  : Anonymous
Dnt want to show othrs my rondu face.
Stranger : I know ... it's brave but its not worth it, you don’t deserve it shubh ...
please go away from the mask of smile you wearing
Ghar kyun gaya tu??
Where should I go ? tell me where should I: Anonymous
to the friends whom my smile inspired a lots or to the friends tagging me  as “nice person
to the mountains whose height is below  my moral or to the river whose depth is lower
than my heart’s. Everyone would be sympathize for me & I don’t want to be called “BECHARA”
waise v wid rondu face i look more ugly na :)
Stranger : Hehehe no re you :P always look cute
Achaha...  Yuh only used to say rondu.. In orkut, Bhul jati h.. Huh: Anonymous
Stranger : Rondu toh tab ka nah...
  Abhi you are a much more mature person ...
  Waise I said rondu... doesn't mean not cute!
Aww.... Ok ok : Anonymous
Stranger : where are you right now & what you doing?
Me.. Just seating on top roof... : Anonymous
Watching others enjoying festival is sometimes more fun
Stranger : heard your voice on phone call yesterday, you didn’t seem to be in festive mood but
ek baat boloon, Actually ... it's crazy how so much pain exists, still you celebrate every moment in reality...
 I appreciate your sprit for life “thumbs up” shubh’
 Yup.. That makes us real human being.. Anonymous
Stranger :anyway, Is She Happy ?
Stranger : ?
smile: Anonymous
Stranger : not again shubh, Plz
she supposed to be Happy & I guess she is. That’s all matters for me: Anonymous
Stranger : do you still have Hope shubh ?
Off course a Hopeless Hope: Anonymous
Stranger : :(
:) : Anonymous

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts