Journey begins..!!

11th Jan 2016 12:18 am at Asansol Railway station
where to start.. from the beginning or from the reason why i am here right now, waiting for the train to catch towards the unknown destination.
was it easy? leaving home for forever.. promising self not to look back ever to this place where i spent almost my entire life's memory ? should i be able to forget it or i would have to return again lost n scattered ?
dont know whether its wise decision or just a time bounded decision  to save my own self ?
at first I should apologize to my MOM & Dad for my this sudden unexpected reaction but it was not at all easy for me too .
everything changed now.. everyone my every wished is scattered on floor looking at which i can  easily say.. yeah, this is me who is scattered not the wish.i knew expectation hurts lots but i wonder why in my entire life expected something for first time in return. didn't knew the only mistake of me will lead me to the place where i never wanted to see myself standing.
seating here on a lonely station, puffing the 5th cigarette, burning pain into ashes , holding the flood inside eyes the only thing I can see ..its me, only Me everywhere questioning my every decisions i took just to please everyone without bothering about self n the extent of pain I should have to feel.
but its okeh, Its life..sometime it okeh to lose everything and fake Smile.
Guess what..I dont bother about anything, anyone at anytime. I just care for myself. every decisions i took is just to please my internal self. and I am Happy..
I am Happy from inside. dont go by fake smile caz i fake tears too ..i am master in that art.
Happy to leave everything behind and packing up the all the memories of past inside my heart, I am Moving Forward..I am moving towards the horizon..
hope someday, I will reach that place which is called Internal Bliss..
thnxz to my family , my parents, my Friends , My ex Girlfriends and my Love for everything
gotta go.. about to bord my train.
cya all

Comments

Popular Posts