Stranger and Her Diary ( Pages of Her Lost Diary - 2 )

17th May 2017 : I got a message on my office no. for some inquiry from unknown person, as I am In Digital Marketing and lead generation process.
I solved that inquiry and passed that number to the concerned department for further process.
Then a formal chit chat about that inquiry and then she said “stay blessed” while ending the conversation.
I said “Blessings doesn’t affects me”,
she says “Will do affect you now, wait and watch” the she sent one motivational txt with quote “Blessings can take a little more time but definitely will be one day

***END OF CONVERSATION as I prefer not to talk much with my professional clients ***

20th May 2017 :I again got that inquiry from her. then she asks who AM I , How do I know Flat details of Noida and all. I explained her everything and for confirmation I shared my fb id. so that she can be sure about me that I am not a broker. Trust me I have never shared my personal details with any one in my professional life, or with any client nor I will ever do but that day I don’t know why did I shared my details with that client.
We started chatting, professionally and from my office number only. My quotes, status and blogs she read all of them. and used to appreciate, contradict my assumptions . Trust me it was a formal chat not Stalking, love or flirt or anything else.
She supposed to come Noida and shift to a flat but unfortunately the girl who had key went for outing for 4 days. she shared this with me. Being true she didn’t asked for my help nor her intention was. As I am in real estate sector I consulted my team over there and told them that “one of my colleague friend is coming there, arrange her accommodation for 3 days in any of our property, and I explained her situation

Till Now my colleagues over there thinks that she is my college friend. :)
Time passes and we did once or twice WhatsApp chat that also on office number. As my Habit goes, I stalk everyone’s status and DP so that I can find out who is in bad mood, life or going through any trouble .So that I can make them feel good. I checked her status too and I found something wrong so I asked about her,
I said “tell me anything or everything about you which you think I should know being an unknown”.
She said “I don’t talk to the persons about me.”
I told her to take me as a “DIARY” & write everything you want to and believe me it will be your secret vault. Since that day she started to express her thoughts, words life, aims everything  like she was writing into her diary. And i just used to read it and reply where ever needed.

I always told her I will never ever want to meet you. being Unknown to each other is the best thing.
Soon that writing part stopped, and I didn't inquired much.
After few months in September she again started writing, must be a bad phase for her might have started.
She asked “can we talk” and for the first time we talked directly on phone and that also for 1 and 1/2 hour.
she was sad , depressed alone and I was the virtual friend and listener for her . As I believe sometime listening someone is the best thing you can do to help them.

September, 2017
Now the biggest Plot comes here

Soon from company behalf I got offer to visit my NCR office. I told her about that she asked for meting. I denied as I wanted to be unknown only. But something happened and i decided to meet her. Can you believe “you are meting with an unknown person , that to in unknown city without any reason
we seated at place inside mall for 3 hours, we talked and talked, rather she talked 95% of the time , she was sad as I figured it out. she asked me to take her into my place where I was staying in NCR because she was alone and depressed as She said.
I denied, but she took the phone and asked my friend can I come along with Shubham too. My friend said yes.
For the first time I was travelling in a Cab with a strange girl at 11pm, The level of trust she had on me, I was astonished. we drunk , had food in our room My friend was feeling sleepy so he went to sleep in another room.
I asked her to so into another room, lock the door and sleep inside alone. But she wasn't in mood to sleep and then we started talking. Till 5 AM we were talking about everything means everything. Music from our phone was playing in background and it was strange that 90% of songs we played was exactly same song we both had in our phone. she cried a bit, I too. But I made sure that from tomorrow she should not cry for the things which was hurting her from so long. I forced her to speak, I wanted her to speak everything of her which was making her down and she said almost everything without getting afraid of talking to unknown. till 5 am she spoke about everything about her and life and finally the hangover was over. and we went to sleep in our respective rooms.
Life is strange na, the person who was totally unknown to you, suddenly feels so known to you. and they TRUST you so much that they don’t get afraid to show their scars which are hidden from rest of the worlds

In past 26 hrs I was with her almost for 22 hours, we wander in mall, streets , in front of her room room, mall and again back to her room. I made her meet another Unknown friend of mine. And finally, when I was about to leave that place I found that one thing which makes me most scared and that was non other than “Her tears” and that was for me. But Its harsh truth we cant be with someone always and I don’t want anyone to get attached with me in any sense. So I left her in front of her room and went back without looking back.
She is still in my contact list with name “sTranger” and I am still in her contact list with name “Diary” the thing which I wanted to be stay as it was.
In 5 days of my NCR visit I meet with 8–9 people and all of it was 1st time meeting though we have been in contact with last few years. And the most strange thing happened is “someone had tears in her eyes and that because I was leaving”.

P.S :- Guys she is not my friend, not girlfriend, no infatuation, no lover or any type of feeling with her and I promise nothing will ever be like that in future too as I have already committed my self to P.S my lifeline. But the thing happened in those two 26hrs was unimaginable . It was not intimate or any wrong intention between a girl or guy thing rather it was something undefinable and i bet only few get to experience it in their life. And I am thankful to god for making me that someone whom anyone can trust and who can heal someone.

Comments

Popular Posts