Resurrection 2017- Living with my Parallel Universe

So, its 2 month 5days finally I am here with my Diary. Sorry for being away for a while. Have been in mess and some changes. Thought I won't have to rely on you to clear out my confusion but as elder always says that when you don't find anyone to talk with the best person to have conversation is own self.


So, dear diary its the end of the year and I can't let go this day without mentioning few great events. Few are tragic too but that's part and partial of life. Starting the year with shots of Black Dog in room , texting most important person of my life to wish and getting reply like "I don;t want you or anyone, don't ever call/message me" and very next moment taking out Bike for unplanned journey at 2 am on 1st Jan 2017 is the best and worst start anyone can ever have. Travelling to Anatpur in Feb to meet Chandan, getting drunk and spending whole night talking at top roof and counting stars. Getting drunk in March and taking out bike to get some good click at cliff of Avlabetta at 3 am. Drinking at Dhaba during April and riding 45 km in Rain. Attending office only 4 days a week. spending 5 hrs each day at traffic in BMTC bus. Sudden Plan to Yercurd Hill station during June, getting drunk. camp fire with friends. Mom.s visit to Bangalore during August, taking her to Tirupati and make her do shopping at Bangalore. Official visit to Gurgaon and Noida during September, Meeting with sTranger and few friends for the first time in my life. Getting offer to shift to Delhi office from Bangalore, Sudden plan to to Madurai, Rameswaram & Kanyakumari. Getting full drunk in Pubs in last few days of Bangalore in November. Drunk and Drive at night to Bangalore Airport just for a cup of tea. Moment ;like this only few people get and If I say I am one that means yes, I am the one who is lucky enough to explore and see all flavors of life in 2017.


One of the sad part is.. I lost my Brother, and its worth mentioning his name here caz he was not only my mentor but a person who thought me how to be the person whom we admire most. The goodness, patience, softness and more importantly he taught me how to love someone without expectation. I didn't lost just a person but I lost a part of me. So here goes to my Brother Manna (Abhimanyu) Bro, I left smoking 'caz once you have asked me to do so. I stopped drinking like i used to do. I call my parents at least 7 times a week. I help others, I don't expect from others and I am trying to make you proud by becoming a soul like you. You will always be remembered dear bro... Miss you :(

Now few of the strange events...

  • My Friend Chandan Shifted near to Bangalore. what more I needed ???
  • Mom's Sudden Visit to Bangalore so I got opportunity to take her to Tirupati.
  • My sudden Official visit to Delhi so, I met few important people for the first time.
  • Greeting offer to work from Delhi which I wanted .
  • My friend Chandan again came to Gurgaon when I was here , what else I needed ??
  • Stranger's job change to Gurgaon and now staying near to someone whom I didn't knew at all before last months.
Few unknown people whom I met in this year are worth mentioning too.. Shivi, you know what, I found my childhood in you. Everytime I yelled at you and I was aware that you never forget to send 00:00. Most importantly you shared everything, every happiness and every problems with me with your selfies good night videos. It wont be wrong if I say whenever I was down I texted you and I needed a place where I can be me and that person won't judge me and listen, you gave me that place, Thanks for that and never forget when I said Puffer <3 Panda eternal. that means its eternal. Friend like you specially 10 yrs younger friend like you only lucky one gets in this world.
Now comes to Priyanka, I think we got in conversation from office number and that's also regarding some Kailash Dham property and WhatsApp story, then the Facebook friend request and personal WhatsApp. then my birthday comes and I got the call from you. "WHAT" how can it happen ?? people will certainly ask but that's true. everyday Good Morning and Good night wish and talking about different topics and your paintings, crafts and Akashdham temple click while going to office, everyday my Rona-Dhona about Bangalore traffic while going to office become my daily habit. And possibly in disciplined life If I ever seen any girl then that you only. Once you told me about your routine, your lifestyle, reason why you staying with juniors etc.It made me respect you. so hats off to you. Looking forward to continue this friendship in long after this year is gone.
Hello sTranger, I don;t think I need to take your name here caz You are my stranger and I am your diary forever and the bond we share can never be explained in any definitions. Neither we our self can define it too. Anyways  remember the first day chat "Damon-Elena" then the quote and then you said "Good blessings will surely gonna shower upon you" I said it wont but truth is that slowly slowly it started getting showered upon me. The long conversation specially "the Dear Diary part" will still be one of my favt. conversation I would ever have in my life. your call when my mom was in Bangalore, my meeting with you and 3 hr conversation at Domino's. Boozing at my colleague's house and  and talking whole night . sharing stuffs we never shared with anyone. then 'Channa Mere ya' song in cab and finally I left. You know what the last handshake I made in Sector-61 in-front of your room made me sure I soon gonna be here in Delhi and very next day I got the offer to shift to Delhi but I declined but see my destiny I accepted that offer after 3 months and you also shifted to Gurgaon and the very same day I shifted to my own flat. Calling me Papa-2, and the relation between Diary and Stranger can't be defined in words nor I guess is necessary to justify it to anyone else.

So, Its 31st December 2017, seating in my balcony in this foggy winter If one thing I am feeling right now is "anyhow I Survived and I made few survive as well" that's the most important thing. Things changed, People around me changed except few, place changed but I am still same and I guess I will still be same as I was and as I am right now. People come, People go but I guess I gotta stay here forever and I am destined to stay here forever.

So to 2018 I can only say...
"I am ready for the road less Traveled
Suiting up for my crowning battle, 
And I know Anyhow I will get there.".

Comments

Popular Posts