still living with my realty...!!!


Seems I came to the world which never meant for me. Seems I trusted those people for whom I’m not there Trustworthy….thought I’ll not change myself but seems they are forcing me to change. Hope is the biggest thing which always keep myself shining n smiling but what to do if your dream, your hope is just remain with the words but not with reality. In my past life I meet with peoples so called friends…or u can say my best pals. got there trust , made myself there trustworthy and till now they are with me in my memories , in my heart too. Came to collage with the same thought. With same hope of making my best pals. for some how I saw my hope changed in reality but in bulk I was mistaken for excepting the same in return. Because They asked me to change…but sorry Friends I cant change myself. I’m same as I m now…What i was in past n what I’ll be in my future they never going to change me. It took long time to make myself as I’m now… Reason for my this attitude is just because I really don’t want to change… Being shubham_sunny I got so many love n trust from My pals, family…n many more. They like me as I am…what to talk about any1 else….I got you too wide my this nature only.. and its hard for me too brake the bond between shubham and sunny…because they represent two life of me at a single time. And I just cant live without any1 of this two.. But yeah I can change my expectation from you….to zero expectation. Really you’ll broke my thinking all of sudden… Hurt me a by asking me for change… Sorry for not full felling your wish…but hope you can forgive me for my this attitude.. Hope you Can still understand what I wanna say and to whom its concerned.. You are my friend…you’ll be my friends….and for you my doors of heart will open forever…. can just whisper this much only...

“though your presence still hurts..
I still cant live without you…
Morning to night passes away….
With the hope of getting you…."

Comments

Popular Posts