Yeah….!!! It’s mE…always down to the Earth!!!

life is so beautiful and I got so many things to learn from it. That’s why I always treat my self down to others??
Dear friend this life has got so many things to learn. And as learning life is my habit so I always use to learn from my life as a born child. And in learning process you have to act as a learner ….down to your teacher.
No one can learn anything without the sense of emptiness and this sense easily comes whenever you treat your self below or down. Its universally known to every1 that everything flows from higher to lower level. And I’m following the same theory.
I treat my self so down just because I want to get the desirable flow rate.
In my last 11years of out door life I have meet with so many peoples and tried to explore this life with them. Seen different ups and down too…but yeah today I’m still “WELL & ALIVE”



Today one of my friend said to me.. "Shubham why you always think yourself so down ? don’t think like that because it makes you down…and that’s why you loose even if you deserve it more than others".
that time i could answer you but here I am again.

This blog is for you only and for them too, who take me as you said….



I owe so many good, caring close friends, ready for me to do anything anytime and there are many more to come.
I m really lucky and fortunate that you all are still with me.
And yeah, you all are what i treasure most.

One day one friend came to me and said “ I have got something very special and personal thing to share… and I find no-one better then you” this words are from my friend whom I know from last 2months and he selected me out of his so many close friends to share.
The moment he said these words….i found my self at the top of other.
This feeling is far better than any win In my life. And It happened with me number of times.
Thanks to them who gave there valuable trust and friendship to me.

And at last but not the least with this phrase I can only live a question for you…!!!



"Empty boulevards
The last will nevr find me
They only remind me
Of you...
Empty in my heart
Beside or inside me..
these are....
Ways for you to find me
It's true......???



Now you decide “AM I Really Down Then Anyone ….??”

Comments

Popular Posts