Midnight Missing of a Lover - part_1

2:30 am of midnight...
Its you and you only you going round n round again n again inside my mind...
Was thinking abut you mah baby...
Don’t know how I came close to you, I was like air flowing here and there till I found you.
My entire mind, all my heart stuck with you n your thoughts...your each word, your every expressions invaded my heart so deeply...
Didn’t believe that I would fall for some1 so hard...but i did...
I am in love with you...
I Never seen you,
Haven’t touched you...
Even I don’t know how you are in original.
But then also...I love you. I don’t care who u are, what u are...
I gave you all my trust, gave all my faith to you...
In spite no. of times your words hurt me so badly but trust me, I never thought a single Bad word against you...neither blamed or had any suffering thought in my mind

After that day, so called meeting day...
When I returned from your place...people around me said so many things...
Some said fool...some said mad...some said time waste...money waste...evry1 was against my did and more against you...!
But I haven’t loosed my faith...on my love...
Because I knew whatever I did was not a joke, or foolish did. Only d person who loved sm1 purely or only god can understand...me n my feelings for you...

Comments

Popular Posts