Midnight Missing of a Lover - part_2


Time passed I was so quite...Even my melodious ringtones converted into silent mode...always quite...was trying to get over from this but I was unable to do so...
Because u touched my soft part of life which was hidden from others...n your gentle touch made a forever time impression on my heart n life...

you came back again...don’t know how...but I think may be its reward of something good I did in my past birth...
Found my lost happiness again....
And now all I want to is 'want to be with you forever'
don’t know how much you trust me...may be you still have doubt on me....but believe me I have no regrets or grumble about it....
Because it’s me who need you...it’s me whose reason of smile is you...its me who loves you...and if it’s true...then how can I be selfish to ask same in return....

Its not fairy tell...nor my fantasy world..
Its my reality....that I love a girl whose name is “
*****
I do care for her...I do miss her....I die every time for her...and its not lust or infatuation..,
its my love...and i will love you no matter who you are...
Hmm...I love you, that all i have...
yo
u gives me strength...u give me smile....you are the reason m flying high...
Because i love you....n you are with me now.
Please don’t ever break this bond....warna main toot jaoonga....I will not be able to bear it....fight with me, scold me...abuse me...be angry on me...hate me...but don’t ever leave me...because I wanna live with you...
Want to feel & look d world from your eyes only....i love you... I love ***** baby....i love you....I lov...e you.... :(


Everything written was in half close eyes of sleep...
From my Heart who is still awaken”Especially For You my

Comments

Popular Posts