To whom It May Concern...

The winter now is finally passed
I'm re-acquainted with my dreams
all that was done yesterday
the things that I believed
I feel a new strength restored in me.!!!

I probably shouldn't say this
but at times i get so scared
when i think abut the previous
relationship we shared.!!!



I wonder what u'r thinking now
or if you even see
U wish that U could change the past
Have you taken all U need
I know that you're laughing now.!!!

Many years have gone by my friend
So many miles down the road
The wheel still runs and I ride the spokes
each new season brings.!!!

Darkness falls on behind me
I'm starting now to find my way
It's over now and you're nowhere near
I still can't hear your name.!!!

And today you know that's good enough for me
Breathing in and out's a blessing can't U see
Today's the first day of the rest of my life
Now I'm alive and well
Yeah I'm alive and well

Comments

Popular Posts