A Sepration..!! ( Last Good Bye )

ahha..catching my Train,
wait..let me think reason for this Post ?? umm..yeah..Its for you.
missed the chance of saying last goodbye, unfortunately my unfortunate Luck didnt gave this chance to me but its okeh caz holding emotions while you were leaving me behind would have beyond control this time.
so unfortunate na, you were seating at my favt. place and I am 200kms far just thinking how you are feeling right now? I know you were missing me there.. in my room , seeing my stuffs around, our meeting of past, our conversation, must be missing that moment when I used to seat infront you taking my meals and gently looking at you all the time and you used to ask what you are looking at.. hehe :)
meeting you on my birthday, was the last meeting na.. I supposed to say good bye that time I thought I'm not so much unfortunate that i wont get the chance again. Frankly speaking, I am missing you Very Much right Now.. but wait I am missing you as same since the day I met you too. :)

you had conversation with my mom na? what she said..?she said same thing na..what I used to tell you about myself.. unknowingly my mom was speaking to the same person about whom she was saying(about you) but aah..its late na Barbie, so late na.. :(

Nothing left there na.. then why are You still speaking to me ? Sympathized with me na, thats why you are still in touch with me? But whats point in that? hmm..
dont know, you can see this or not but I am seeing you walking away from me right now..
I knew this point would come where i have to go through all these things of pain n hurt of seeing you away but still 

"kya karoon, Insaan hoon ..hope aa hi jata hai" Taqdir se ladne ki purani aadat jo theri humari"
pta nahi , Maine kya chaha tha, aue kya pa rha hu.. kis raste ja raha hoon..kuchh pta nahi..bas chalte ja raha hoon, Door tumse Door, sabse door... shayad khud se bhi door
to the unknown destinations in search of same old of me.


you were telling truth.. "i am pagal" can you believe everyone whom i shared this little bit story of mine everyone is saying same "you are Mad bro, why you doing like this.. be selfish, think of self"
tell me na.. Am I really Mad ?? :( :'(

yaar, I thought I am too much strong, I can bear this separation, I knew this separation would come in my life where holding self and saying everything fine wont be easy for me. i was right, but i was wrong that i would be able to bear this easily. its unbearable.. since last three months I am trying to recover but still whenever i see yuh in my memories..eyes automatically starts raining. pta nahi till when? Impressions left upon my soul by you cant be erased.
anyway its again too much now, just wanted to you be happy an smiling forever, mera kya hai.. I am at same place where I was before meeting you at same roof standing at same place , waiting for shooting star, so that i can again wish a smile of yours in life.
god bless you" bas apna khayal rakhna.. and jab yaad aaye to... yaad kr lena :)


P.S:-
whatever I said and all the times when I said that "I Love You" was genuine from my heart. every time I said 'you are beautiful' I meant it genuinely. every time I told you that "I want your Happiness more then being with you forever" is equivalent to the Truth that exist.
but this also is truth that "yeah, I am bit sad, bit teary, bit broken, bit crying, bit behaving like mad, bit trying hard to stop you, bit helpless in stopping you..!
Can you please promise only thais to me.. nothing else? could you ?

"If I got locked away
And I lost it all today
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same
?


"bolo na could you promise this to me Barbie..??
I guess Answer is NO"

"Adhuri Kahani, Adura Alvida"

Comments

Popular Posts