Verse from her Lips !! (The Midnight Missing of a Lover- 7)

..shouldn’t I supposed to speak truth? shouldn’t I say I Love you? what should I say..?
just like a lost and hopeless man should I blame this to fate and society? I guess, nothing gonna make sense so I started blaming myself.
See , its my fault, if I loved you for real, I shouldn’t have done things to make your marriage get fixed, I didn’t had that much feeling.. by hearing these words see again started fumbling with her words.
Please at least now at this point of life don’t look back , it may be our last conversation like this on phone.. why you always lied to me as you are lying now sunny? whenever you did something for me without caring about the pieces of you which was breaking apart ‘you always said, ” I don’t feel anything” but your voice and silence lied each time..

Verse from her lips…


“what do you think, I mayn’t be seeing you while talking but I’m not fool or senseless to understand you sunny. why don’t you understand, I love you too.. I heard the sound of each drop of tear which fell down from you eyes. I may not be as strong as you to do the same for you. May be ‘caz I’m not as good as you but I understand everything.. I didn’t wanted to make you feel weak by asking about your felling at that time. Do you remember, last day when we were sleeping at one hand closer, you put my hand below your head and by holding it you were trying to sleep, then suddenly I felt something on my hand it was your tear, I asked ‘why this? you only said one sentence that time ‘I lost, You owe me now’ it took an hour to figure out deep meaning of your words but I wished, I could say this to you “You owe me more than I owe you”.

From that day only, I found something, someone who can judge me by real of me, by what I’m not by what I’m doing, since that day itself I started telling and sharing everything to you, I don’t know its ‘caz of your love or may be something else but it was the time I was blindly trusting you. your good is good to me, your bad was bad to me. even a minor thing which made me tensed or sad, sharing with you over phone or video chat was enough to ease it.. you know, whats the best thing I like about you and I bet non can stop himself / herself from admiring this in you is.. you always know whats right to do without bothering family, society, friends or your own feelings.. why cant you be selfish at least once.. please?
Why didn’t shared all these things earlier which you shared with me in last one week, I might have tried something too..”

And mine answer was…



I didnt wanted you to fight for me or go against all just caz I faced many things, I didn’t wanted to make you emotionally inclined towards me on the basis of my past and hurtful story. I just wanted that everything should be real not emotional.. that’s all Barbie.

Comments

Popular Posts