Pages from Lost Diary.. . (The Midnight Missing of a Lover- 6)

.. bro,  I guess yuh need a drink.  It'll ease you?
Nope,  no way..  just like medicine has the same side effect as alcohol has ,  you continue,  I'm okeh here in balcony. sometime the open sky is better place to look around and wonder about everything.
I don't know characterizing everything at its own place sometime doesn't work according to our instinct.  It was the last day, when 8 hrs of continuous talk since one week made someone realize and understand the real of me.Telling you each time about me, my evil, my flaws, my heart, my dark side  wasn't an easy task for me.  Thought you will hate me or I wished that you should hate me but all went into vein. Why you cant hate me ?  you supposed to do it but you lost or may be I was wrong that I can make anyone peaceful.  I said I drink,  I smoke,  I am abusive,  I slept with 2-3 girls including married, I am a complete spoiled creature living on this earth.  so why cant you hate me.  I wonder, it may give you peace and allow you to move on easily without bothering me and yeah about Me. But unfortunately yuH said 'I cant nor the people with whom you will do bad can hate you  'caz you may be bad but you are best in having a pure and perfect intentions for other's betterment.
I know, what ever you are said was just a lie to make me feel good that my decisions are right but even though its truth then also I hardly care 'caz I don't know about anyone or anything else... I just know about me and you,
"It takes a lot of strength to what you did for me, but see How fool and week I'm,even after knowing the fact that you are the best one who is desired in a faithful and wannabale life partner I could took a stand for you.  I am sorry Sunny,  cant you forgive me..?  ..and she started crying..  it was 15th feb 2016.."


Earlier I used to think,  my feelings are at peak not her but these tears of her made me realize that her heart caught with some true feeling too..
you know what,  I was comfortable until it was strong from my side 'caz I know,  I can bear & face everything until it makes sense in someone's happiness but at this point of time realizing this was unbearable for me..                                                                                                                To be Continued...


.

Comments

Popular Posts